After more than 20 years painting and creating dolls for the collector market and 8 of those years reborning Jayne Seddon is bringing doll makers and newcomers a fantastic opportunity to learn the art of reborning.
This double disc DVD costs 49.99 GBP runs for almost 4 hours and shows some of the following reborning techniques:
* Neutralising different vinyls.
* Mixing paints to the right consistency.
* How to get the real baby skin mottling effect.
* Detailing the eyes and lips
* Detailing the hands and feet.
* Sealing the paints.
* How to bake your baby doll.
* Mapping the hairline.
* Rooting a boy or girl.
* Directional "Micro Rooting" with different needles.
* Rooting the back sides and top of the head.
* Rooting the fine baby hairs.
* Rooting the crown.
* How to weight your baby and what fillings to use to get that REAL BABY feel.
* Assembling your baby.
* Hints and tips:
* Inserting eyes in open eyed dolls.
* Removing spots of paint.
* Removing blue veins.
* Removing eyebrows.
* Rooting sleeping eyed lashes.
* Rooting open eyed lashes
Here is a trailer for the video and the DVD itself can be bought through this link